Towards an Integration of Counselling,Clienting and Meditation
* Pairs/threes mini seshion - what's ontop, what interests me about the inquiry?
* Martin - preliminary thoughts (Handout)
* movement between experience and reflection -going through several cycles
* importance of shared power and responsibility
* emotional involvement - willing to work withencounter and possible conflict.
* importance of aiming for practical, personallyrelevant,skill based outcome from the inquiry.
* who wants to be involved?
* people who couldn't make it today, can theystill be involved?
* will people take different roles?
* how will we negotiate this?
* shall we do it?
* How to add the above and who does it?
* how to incorporate late Q's? - who does it?
* can we identify an initial proposition fromthe compiled Q? and is there a here & now activity which can put thisproposition to the test?
* Reflect upon outcome
* Design an 'at home' personal research activityfor further exploration
* How to observe, record, measure and otherwisegather this experience for sharing and further reflection?
* Summary of all the decisions made
* who else needs to know?
* contracting in or bowing out